Discover the secret to attracting quality exhibitors to your event.
Exhibitors need to feel confident their message is highly visible and attractive to all of their visitors. An important part of this means ensuring the brand image is well represented and all marketing material works together to get the best result from the exhibition stand.
Exhibitors expect value, quality and service. Their satisfaction with display booths, lighting and furniture is a major influence on the ultimate success of your exhibition and importantly, their decision to make a repeat booking at future events.
The best way to attract the calibre of participants you want is to offer them innovative booth designs, flexible equipment hiring ideas, cutting edge AV solutions and clever solutions. Barlens offers the best range of exhibition hire equipment.
Consultation and Advice
- Exhibitor booths to suit your business and brand
- Floor plans
- Booth design and construction
- Advice and ideas on equipment requirements
- Audio/visual concepts, sound and lighting products
Supply and Service Supply and installation of booths
- Provision of custom stands and fixtures
- An extensive range of furniture, including tables, chairs, display cabinets etc
Contact us now for an obligation free consultation of our equipment available for exhibition hire including pricing options and floor plan design.
For the Exhibition/Conference Organiser
Following years of experience managing exhibition builds, Barlens have developed a process which aims to eliminate the various issues that arise when managing exhibitors and planning an exhibition booth.
As part of this process, Barlens offer the following:
- An up-to-date exhibition catalogue listing all booth and furniture options including package deals for exhibitors lacking inspiration – available for download from the Barlens website, or available for mailing to exhibitors prior to exhibition.
- Exhibitor Order Form – available as a PDF from our website, as an email attachment or coming soon, as a form on the Barlens website – allowing customers to select their requirements including furniture and booth sizes – submitting directly to allocated Barlens sales representative.
- Barlens staff member dedicated to exhibitors on site for bump-in and set up of exhibition.
Barlens have the capacity to build up to 350 Corinthian shell scheme stands (based on 3x2m stands) – we also have Octanorm capabilities – prices and capacities on application.