Pavilions are the most flexible and stable options for temporary structures, and are so versatile that they can be customised to suit any event.
Barlens has invested more than five million dollars in new products in the last two years, a large proportion of which has been spent on top quality pavilion structures.
Barlens supplies Hoecker clear span pavilions – recognised around the world as industry standard - which come in an array of sizes to suit all events, big or small. There are a number of options that allow you to embellish these structures depending on the style of your event.
Pavilions don’t have to be boring!
Hoecker structures are so versatile you can incorporate a number of the following options to customise and create the right structure for you.
- Blockout walls create a stunning internal look day or night.
- Clear roofs and walls provide a more open vibe letting in natural light, or can provide a spectacular ‘dining under the stars’ feel.
- Internal walls can be used to section off front and back of house areas or create new rooms.
- A verandah will allow for that perfect outdoor room or an entryway with a difference.
- Ceiling and wall linings in white, ivory or black create a soft yet modern look.
- Integrated polished timber floor complete the professional appeal of a pavilion.
- Carpet tiles not only complete a more structured environment but also reduce noise from foot traffic.
- Fencing options allow for the opening of walls while maintaining a level of security.
- Lighting options are many and varied, from basic structure lighting for the back of house areas to elaborate lighting design for your entire event.
So go on, get creative!
You can read more about Marquee capabilities here.